Wedding dress
I went to pick up my wedding dress the other day and just as a bit of advice to those of you who will eventually be in this situation, bring a friend. Buying a wedding dress is pretty daunting, especially if you are one to HATE all things puffy and princess. But being that such a purchase eventually had to be made, I found the least offensive one I could handle while in that god-forsaken store. SO they ordered it, and it came in the other day. I went alone to try it on and all I could think was, "Oh my God!? What was I thinking? What were Alison and Suemi thinking?" Granted I was in bad mood, but when I asked the attendent if she thought I should have it taken in on the sides of the hips, she replies, "Oh...well, maybe. But it will be harder to walk then. And you don't want it too tight because it's already tight here (she pats my belly). And you are going to need more space there. Because you know. It will get bigger."
Now, I think she was implying that either I was pregnant, or I was going to inevitably gain weight localized specifically to my gut. I really doubt she meant the former, which can only mean that she thinks I will be one big husky gal come September. I believe I had a look of disgust and confusion on my face when she said this to me. Really, who says those things. The lesson learned here is always bring a friend, preferably one capable of a good undercut.
Now, I think she was implying that either I was pregnant, or I was going to inevitably gain weight localized specifically to my gut. I really doubt she meant the former, which can only mean that she thinks I will be one big husky gal come September. I believe I had a look of disgust and confusion on my face when she said this to me. Really, who says those things. The lesson learned here is always bring a friend, preferably one capable of a good undercut.

1 Comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »
By
Anonymous, At
5:47 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home