So you want to get me a present?
Here are some ideas.
Chococlock!
I definitely want this. Chocolates, Skittles, honey roasted peanuts, wasabi peas...the possibilities are endless.
*Escali Estilo Designer Dial Kitchen Scale
My mom has one and I covet it.
*Kitchen Aid Mixer (in Empire Red please)
* Rolling pin and mat
I wish, I wish, I wish.....
* These items will have to wait until we move to an apt with real kitchen space <sigh>.
Chococlock!
I definitely want this. Chocolates, Skittles, honey roasted peanuts, wasabi peas...the possibilities are endless.
*Escali Estilo Designer Dial Kitchen Scale
My mom has one and I covet it.
*Kitchen Aid Mixer (in Empire Red please)
* Rolling pin and mat
I wish, I wish, I wish.....
* These items will have to wait until we move to an apt with real kitchen space <sigh>.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home