Buy It! Now!
My sister recently started taking a jewelery design class at FIT and started making/designing earrings. They are made of high quality, real gem stones and gold/silver materials. Obviously I recommend her designs because she is my sister, but being someone who normally buys all her jewelry from street vendors, her pieces are unique, classy and well priced (especially considering the labor and materials) and therefore worth the few extra bucks. I have several earrings and always get compliments. So what am I getting at here (in a not so subtle manner...) GO buy her stuff. DO IT NOW! Oh, but "Hyunmi, how do I do that?" you ask. It's easy. Go here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5259597
Put in an order and tell her I sent you-if you don't do these things I will hurt you. But in all seriousness, if you see something you like, and would like to have it somewhat altered for your taste, email her. It's nice to know that you can get just what you want. Buy a gift for yourself, friend, or sig other. Come on, we're all like magpies and respond well to shiny things. Take a look, peruse, support a burgeoning artist. After all, I think we all have real jobs and dream jobs so it's nice to know you're helping a dream job become the real job.
Unlike me. I mean, I always wanted to be a scientist. Right. Sigh.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5259597
Put in an order and tell her I sent you-if you don't do these things I will hurt you. But in all seriousness, if you see something you like, and would like to have it somewhat altered for your taste, email her. It's nice to know that you can get just what you want. Buy a gift for yourself, friend, or sig other. Come on, we're all like magpies and respond well to shiny things. Take a look, peruse, support a burgeoning artist. After all, I think we all have real jobs and dream jobs so it's nice to know you're helping a dream job become the real job.
Unlike me. I mean, I always wanted to be a scientist. Right. Sigh.

2 Comments:
Very nice. Perhaps I will get my ears pierced...
Out of curiosity, do you get a commission? Hmmm??
By
josh, At
10:02 AM
Yes, get your ears pierced! No, I don't get commission. And I would think that with sales tactics such as "buy it! NOW!" that I would actually be a very poor sales person. My sales would be zero. But if I have learned anything from watching The Office, I have learned that zero sales = high level corporate position. So perhaps I will be promoted to RUN the company very soon.
By
hkim, At
9:08 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home