Away we go!
Since my last post, I walked in the commencement ceremony (wearing a ridiculously large and ornate gown with a hat, sorry, tam resembling a baker's hat), deposited my thesis, went to LA for a conference, and turned 28.
Today I leave for Paris for a vacation with Dan and Vijay. We plan on going to Amsterdam and the south of France for some beach/hiking action. Then we are off to Montreal for Josh and Yilin's wedding. Exciting!
Bon voyage for two weeks!
Today I leave for Paris for a vacation with Dan and Vijay. We plan on going to Amsterdam and the south of France for some beach/hiking action. Then we are off to Montreal for Josh and Yilin's wedding. Exciting!
Bon voyage for two weeks!

3 Comments:
Hope you're having fun! See you soon!
By
josh, At
10:13 AM
you implied i was going to amsterdam. i am still in my modest living space in paris
By
paducci, At
1:29 PM
Modest! Ha! There is nothing modest about your 3 bedroom apt. next door to a Dolce and Gabana shop.
By
hkim, At
6:58 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home