Mmmm...Doughnuts
This morning, instead of going to spinning like I was suppose to, I went to buy somethings for Mike and treated myself to breakfast #2 at Zabars. I got a #9, opting for the chocolate croissant and then saw it. A doughnut from the Doughnut Plant. I hadn't had one in so long. I didn't even know Zabar's carried them. I purchased a pistachio doughnut as well and my oh my...Delicious. Doughnut Plant has the best doughnuts ever. (Though my love and nostalgia for apple cider doughnuts ranks them quite high.) This site had a good description of their selection.
A fantastic start to a mediocre day. I think if I go back tomorrow, I will try the orange doughnut.
A fantastic start to a mediocre day. I think if I go back tomorrow, I will try the orange doughnut.

4 Comments:
hyunmi, i have never had their doughnuts, but i do like 'twin donut' a lot. and 'krispy kreme'. heck, 'dunkin' donuts' is good, too. now i have a strong craving to buy a dozen glazed donuts and scarf them down.
(i only use the spelling "doughnut" if it seems like an old-fashioned 'real' doughnut. if it is very fast food like, then i use the spelling "donut". strange, i know.)
By
josh, At
10:46 AM
if I ate one doughnut I would eat ten doughnuts, and then I'd feel like vomiting. :oT
By
dan, At
6:08 PM
Not many people know about second breakfast. I'm not surprised you are one of them.
By
Anonymous, At
12:04 AM
wow those doughnuts looks so delicioso!!!!!!!!
By
Anonymous, At
9:55 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home