Random Musing and Adventures

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Busy.

Since my last post, a lot has happened. I met with my TRAC and got approval to write my thesis (!), I finally had the time to go see a film (Borat) and go to Tony Luke's (they re-did their place and now it's like a real restaurant with a bar!) and celebrated Vijay's ex-patriotism. During this time I managed to get very sick and actually stay home from lab (I took this time to knit and watch Laurel Canyon [which was pretty good]).

Last night Vijay and Bena came over for dinner (lamb stew, rice pilaf, green beans and a tomato- cucumber-dill salad). It was great to see them both and was nice to spend extra time with Vijay before he leaves. We all reminisced on memories from Rutgers and he and I stayed up talking a bit after Mike went to bed.

Good times were had.

Tomorrow is Lab Thanksgiving and this marks the beginning of the holiday gorging that goes on until New Years. Exciting.

2 Comments:

  • I love the holiday gorging.

    By Blogger Michael Halas, At 7:18 PM  

  • woohoo, congratulations (on the permission and the start of gorging season). the end is near!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home