There really aren't that many fish in the sea.
I got excited when I saw this article and wanted to run down to the WholeFoods down the street. I haven't has Chilean Sea Bass in over 6 years. It's so tasty but after reading the article, I will have to continue abstaining. Oh well. Back to more tilapia and wild Alaskan salmon for me.
Here's a seafood guide if anyone was interested.
Here's a seafood guide if anyone was interested.

8 Comments:
they catch imitation crab meat?
i've been looking for a guide like this for a while.
By
dan, At
5:15 PM
Hey, forget the Chilean Sea Bass. I know it has a unique texture and can be delicious but Tilapia is not too shabby. The best prepared fish I ever had was Tilapia. We called it f... Garry fish and it was incredible. Actually, Jim B. named it.
By
Anonymous, At
5:33 PM
Yeah, they come from imitation crabs. They live at the bottom of the sea in the land of Faraway.
By
hkim, At
5:33 PM
Haha...yes. Tilapia is good.
By
hkim, At
5:34 PM
you should put some tilapia in your 7 layer deep
By
dan, At
11:39 PM
my taste for "chilean sea bass" soured a few months ago when I learned that the title is a marketing ploy to sell a pretty ugly "toothfish." I felt used.
By
Anonymous, At
9:08 PM
I am now hungry for imitation-crab meat wrapped in bacon. Mmmmmm, its the only reason I ever want to go to Dragon Buffet for lunch.
By
vimal, At
11:59 AM
good for you hyunmi. besides, what good does it do anyone to eat animals at the bottom of the food chain?
i have this ideathat someday i will only eat those creatures which are capable of eating me, ensuring my position at the top of the food chain.
By
josh, At
5:41 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home