Me?! Really?! You want me?!
Today I got an email (as did Katie, but nevermind that part) informing me that there are two tickets for the January 18th taping of the Daily Show reserved in my name. That's right I have a date with Jon Stewart (let's ignore the fact that Katie also got tickets for the same day as did a whole lot of other people who probably put themselves in the lottery). Awesome. I can see this turning into one of those weird events. Like the time in college when I decided I would wear a skirt (!) to class to look nice for this guy I had a mini crush on. Hae Sun totally called me out on it and well, it was defeating that (a) I would be so lame as to try to look hot for someone in biochemistry and (b) that wearing a skirt or looking nice was so not normal for me that it was obvious that I was trying.
Anyway, how awesome! Jon Stewart invited me to a taping of his show...I mean, that must be a sign, right?
Anyway, how awesome! Jon Stewart invited me to a taping of his show...I mean, that must be a sign, right?

1 Comments:
Fine, I'll take Colbert.
By
Katie, At
11:20 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home