I thought it was winter...
Today was ridiculous. I mean, it was great because Mike's family (and a few wonderful members of his extended family) came up to visit us. We had great time since in Central Park since it was unseasonably warm. It was so warm that I wore shorts and a tank top on the 6 mile run Mike and I just finished. I came in and checked the weather and found that it is currently 61F. What's up with that?! I live in a region where I expect four distinct seasons. This is just creepy, scary and sad (sometimes it's nice [like this afternoon] but it's especially bad since people are expecting winter and turn up the heat).
Where's winter? I have a feeling it's going to come on strong, like a punch in the face.
Where's winter? I have a feeling it's going to come on strong, like a punch in the face.

8 Comments:
apparently paris doesn't get much in the way of snow, just a dusting or so every once in awhile. its been quite comfortable here as well.
By
paducci, At
4:08 AM
It's comfortable because you have the most fancy Parisian apt.
Make sure you stock up on chocolate from maison du chocolat for my visit.
By
hkim, At
11:20 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
ACMommy, At
10:36 PM
just wanted to say hello on your blog! :)
By
Anonymous, At
10:38 PM
Hello Hae Sun! Come run the half marathon with me!
By
hkim, At
5:40 PM
whoa, you used brackets within parentheses. that is so hardcore.
By
dan, At
11:31 PM
Punch in the face like when Joe farted and knocked Mike over? I hope winter isn't anything like that.
By
Katie, At
3:19 PM
Yes, Katie. Just like that.
That was so gorss. Joe is banned from eating hummus.
By
hkim, At
8:57 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home