Watching the Olympics-Women's Marathon
Oh! Deena Kastor! She dropped out of the race within 20min. How sad.
Also, there are water bottles organized by countries at the water station. I think I would be too confused to be on the look out for the right bottle. I can't even do basic math when I am running.
Finally, I had NO idea that North Korea (PRK) had marathon runners (S. Korea has some too, but I was more surprised with N.Korea). 34min in and one of the N.Koreans appears to be in the lead pack. Judo, weightlifting, archery, table tennis, shooting-all these are expected. Marathon? Who knew?
Also, there are water bottles organized by countries at the water station. I think I would be too confused to be on the look out for the right bottle. I can't even do basic math when I am running.
Finally, I had NO idea that North Korea (PRK) had marathon runners (S. Korea has some too, but I was more surprised with N.Korea). 34min in and one of the N.Koreans appears to be in the lead pack. Judo, weightlifting, archery, table tennis, shooting-all these are expected. Marathon? Who knew?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home