Sometimes, it's ok to be a lazy bum.
I had grand plans. The big workout to complete my training for the Half Ironman before I start tapering this week. The plan was to get up, swim in the glorious 50m pool, bike to Nyack (56miles) and then go for a very short run. Well, we got up, ate cereal, and vetoed the plan, got back in bed and woke up at 9:30am. We'll still go biking and running, but it feels soooo good to sleep in today. And I don't even feel bad. I'm going to sit here, have my cafe con leche (I have gotten so spoiled by my espresso machine!) and eventually bike those 56 miles.
Yup. And and songs from Wilco's Summerteeth is running through my head. What a great morning.
And I am STILL going to reward myself with fried chicken tonight.
Yup. And and songs from Wilco's Summerteeth is running through my head. What a great morning.
And I am STILL going to reward myself with fried chicken tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home