Everyday is Groundhog's Day with the added kick of a case of Cabin Fever
I have come to realize that everyday is very much like the day before. I wake up, have the usual personal battle concerning the gym (Indoor gyms are the bane of my exisitance, but I went today so kudos to me!), have my breakfast and coffee (yes, I am back on the caffeine) and head off to lab. I think it's the long hours in lab, averaging 10-11 hrs a day, that eventual wear on my soul. Therefore, every day is a replica of the day before and the day before that. Don't get me wrong, I really like my job/school but as a result of the cut and paste sytle that has become my life, I find myself looking forward to the little things for excitement. For example, today I will leave early to go to Fairway, a market unlike any other. I will buy fruits and olives to put an end to the potential scurvy I have placed on myself as well as some Puffin Puff cereal and salsa. This is most exciting for me. Oh yeah, and I really look forward to going to bed.
As a result of my monotony, I have developed a case of cabin fever. Joe, Vijay, and Katie have witnessed this. Joe has commented on my downward spiral to insanity. Katie and I are always making up fictious vacation plans to either Florida, Seattle, or Portland. Anywhere that is not NYC, but someplace preferably with good hiking, climbing and running. One day I will wish myself there so hard that POOF! I will be there. It will be glorious.
In the meantime, I will try to enjoy the little things. Today I saw a little boy aggressively picking his nose. He then proceeded to examine the very large snot and gently but furtively, wipe it on his mother's coat. He notcied me staring and in response to the look of amusement and horror on my face, he smiled and put his finger back in his nose. I suppose he was searching for a gift for me. I looked up at his mother only to find her also picking her nose. As the light turned green, she flicked it on to a lampost. I guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree. Though gross, it made an interesting start to my day.
As a result of my monotony, I have developed a case of cabin fever. Joe, Vijay, and Katie have witnessed this. Joe has commented on my downward spiral to insanity. Katie and I are always making up fictious vacation plans to either Florida, Seattle, or Portland. Anywhere that is not NYC, but someplace preferably with good hiking, climbing and running. One day I will wish myself there so hard that POOF! I will be there. It will be glorious.
In the meantime, I will try to enjoy the little things. Today I saw a little boy aggressively picking his nose. He then proceeded to examine the very large snot and gently but furtively, wipe it on his mother's coat. He notcied me staring and in response to the look of amusement and horror on my face, he smiled and put his finger back in his nose. I suppose he was searching for a gift for me. I looked up at his mother only to find her also picking her nose. As the light turned green, she flicked it on to a lampost. I guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree. Though gross, it made an interesting start to my day.

1 Comments:
This is very interesting site... Lawn aeration shoes childrens toys aston martin tysons Computer headphone mic Mortgage contingency ny required lender video lesbo gratis Www literotica comhttp www myhotmatchups comweb Hospitality job travel Affordable health insurance company Bextra pfizer pull party poker free big cocks for mom
By
Anonymous, At
3:23 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home