Random Musing and Adventures

Friday, October 03, 2008

HIM-Less than 36 hours away!

I've packed up for the race and I am SUPER nervous.  In fact, I had a minor melt down, complete with race based nightmares.  And I haven't been doing all my workouts due to a mild cold and the evil tendinitis which has resurfaced.   That all makes me extra nervous.  

But, the race is pretty much here and I have no choice.  I have to go and kick it's ass.  At least that's what Mike says.  

The plan is to leave for the pre-race briefing tomorrow after I am done teaching my class.  Then we will crash with Mike's parents, which is about 45min to the race.  

I'm so nervous that we had to dance around the apt (to Madonna!).  

I just hope it doesn't take me much longer than 7 hours.  (I'm aiming for 6hrs 45min).  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home