Tomorrow regular programming resumes
Since returning from vacation, I have immersed myself in lab (surprise suprise) and have found that living alone is pretty nice (surprise!). Of course it's a total falsehood. I like living alone because I know that I actually don't live alone. Hmm. I guess that sounds mean. What I am trying to say is that I have never lived alone. Just me. In an apt. My place. All MINE. I also grew up in a busy and big family, so private space really never existed. From what Katie tells me, living alone is the preferred method once you've done it. I've always had roommates and stuff (aka husband) and so pretending I am a fancy NYC female living up the life is a nice fantasy. So what have I done with my fancy alone time? Well, hold on to your socks.
Tuesday night- I came home, gave myself a mask, watched Gilmore Girls (which I hadn't seen in years!) and Sex in the City (which I never watch) while drinking Guinness and then...I went to bed at 10pm.
Wednesday-Woke up at 8am, worked, ordered Dominos 555 deal (3 medium pizzas for 5 bucks a piece) at my apt with Josh and Katie. I drank La Fin du Monde and ate an entire medium pizza. At 11pm I went to bed.
Thursday- Worked from 6:45am to 8pm, ran 3.5 miles at snail pace (my legs have turned into lead since the hike), and made lazy girl pizza and drank the rest of the Three Buck Chuck Katie left here. Then...off to bed (soon).
So what have I discovered from this time alone? It's really nice. I get up earlier because it's not as nice to lay in bed yourself. But I like getting up early. What a quandary. I also found that TV is overrated. I use to like Gilmore Girls, but Rory has turned into a rather annoying character. Come to think of it, all the characters on the show are annoying. Great clothes though. Also, any person who wants to watch the film The Lake House needs to refrain from talking to me. What a dumb movie. The commercials (which I have watched so many times since this week has been amounted to the most TV watching I have done in weeks) alone makes me want to gag.
My time fingle (fake single) is almost over. It was a nice while it lasted.
UPDATE:
[Ok. This is totally freaky...After posting this post, I went to check out my friends' blogs. And Josh has a post about his short lived freedom as well. Man. I guess a taste of liberation really has an impact. But he is a bit nicer. He actually mentioned he missed Yilin. But who wouldn't. I miss Yilin too. Oh, alright. I missed you Mike.]
Tuesday night- I came home, gave myself a mask, watched Gilmore Girls (which I hadn't seen in years!) and Sex in the City (which I never watch) while drinking Guinness and then...I went to bed at 10pm.
Wednesday-Woke up at 8am, worked, ordered Dominos 555 deal (3 medium pizzas for 5 bucks a piece) at my apt with Josh and Katie. I drank La Fin du Monde and ate an entire medium pizza. At 11pm I went to bed.
Thursday- Worked from 6:45am to 8pm, ran 3.5 miles at snail pace (my legs have turned into lead since the hike), and made lazy girl pizza and drank the rest of the Three Buck Chuck Katie left here. Then...off to bed (soon).
So what have I discovered from this time alone? It's really nice. I get up earlier because it's not as nice to lay in bed yourself. But I like getting up early. What a quandary. I also found that TV is overrated. I use to like Gilmore Girls, but Rory has turned into a rather annoying character. Come to think of it, all the characters on the show are annoying. Great clothes though. Also, any person who wants to watch the film The Lake House needs to refrain from talking to me. What a dumb movie. The commercials (which I have watched so many times since this week has been amounted to the most TV watching I have done in weeks) alone makes me want to gag.
My time fingle (fake single) is almost over. It was a nice while it lasted.
UPDATE:
[Ok. This is totally freaky...After posting this post, I went to check out my friends' blogs. And Josh has a post about his short lived freedom as well. Man. I guess a taste of liberation really has an impact. But he is a bit nicer. He actually mentioned he missed Yilin. But who wouldn't. I miss Yilin too. Oh, alright. I missed you Mike.]

5 Comments:
Yeah, the Lake House looks horrible. No one wants to watch the main characters in Speed rehash their romance in the country. If those previews are the best the movie has to offer, I think it's safe to say that the viewer would probably rather drown himself in the lake rather than stay in the lake house with Keanu and Sandra.
By
Katie, At
10:28 AM
If I had your diet, I think I'd go into a serious sugar crash and possibly really endanger myself.
I have to comment on the Lake House though. Yes, it seems dumb, and yes the chances of it being something worthwhile seem very slim. But. You simply never know. Remember, the less you prejudge, the more right you have to judge harshly. :oP
By
dan, At
10:28 AM
interesting idea, dan. i always felt that if i had expectations of a movie being horrible, it probably wouldn't live up to them, and seem not so bad. then again, i watched 'scarecrow' last night on sci-fi, and i am now going to write a screenplay. if that movie could get $250k (the estimated budget on imdb) then i could write a movie that could get a multimillion dollar budget. mark my words.
and hyunmi, enjoy your last night of the bed to yourself. ;)
By
josh, At
5:41 PM
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »
By
Anonymous, At
12:28 AM
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! propecia alopecia arreata camping at mammoth amateur sex Ritalin vs methylphenidate Clipart hockey puck Lake james nc tent camping Palm mp3 player freeware Ferrari exhaust videos Female laser hair removal
By
Anonymous, At
2:17 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home