Random Musing and Adventures

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy Happy!

Good news! Actually, great news. Josh and Yilin are getting married! Whoo hoo! A grand cheer all around. I am so happy for you guys. But slightly sad that Yilin didn't abuse Josh while he was proposing or that she didn't cut him off from his speech...with her fists. I was hoping that I wouldn't be the only one with an...un-lady like reaction.

Anyway, congrats to the happy couple!

3 Comments:

  • your reaction was hyunmi-like. being hyunmi-like is at least as good, sometimes better, than being lady-like.

    By Blogger dan, At 8:13 PM  

  • i agree with dan completely.

    in fact, everyone can rest easy knowing that when i broke the news to hyunmi on monday, she reacted in a hyunmi-like manner.

    in other words, i received several solid punches to the chest and shoulder. each devastating blow was delivered with the phrase, "shut up!"

    so, you see hyunmi, my proposal wasn't entirely abuse-free: you dealt out the abuse for yilin. ;)

    By Blogger josh, At 8:57 AM  

  • Hmmm...I totally forgot that I reacted as such.
    Oh well, at least you know my reactions are genuine.

    Oh man, I hope I don't react this way to my kids...DYFS is going to come and take them away.

    By Blogger hkim, At 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home