Danger Mouse
I just read this article from CNN and thought, "Hmm...this is very bad." Working in a lab, this article made me think about all the things that can go wrong with labs. I won't expand on these. However, I will point out that my favorite part of the article was, "Federal officials said the mice may never be accounted for. Among other things, the rodents may have been stolen, eaten by other lab animals or just misplaced in a paperwork error." Well now, this is no consolation (unless they were infact eaten by other animals which DOES happen). Animals were stolen? Misplaced by paperwork? Come on! Animals like these aren't you basic furry friends in the mouse house. Perhaps these individuals responsible didnt know what the bubonic plague was. Either way, the situation is absurd.
On a similar note, we have a furry friend in the apt. Mike and I heard it while in the kitchen one night and we immediately checked the source of the noise. To our dismay, we found a few mouse dropping (I am an expert in identifying mouse droppings if anyone needs any help). So we set up mouse traps. The kind with deadly springs. We are using peanut butter with a bit of cheese as bait. No luck yet, though I did get my toes caught in one last night. Hopefully we will catch Mickey and his gang pretty soon. But I hope no mice with Hanta virus were reported missing recently!
On a similar note, we have a furry friend in the apt. Mike and I heard it while in the kitchen one night and we immediately checked the source of the noise. To our dismay, we found a few mouse dropping (I am an expert in identifying mouse droppings if anyone needs any help). So we set up mouse traps. The kind with deadly springs. We are using peanut butter with a bit of cheese as bait. No luck yet, though I did get my toes caught in one last night. Hopefully we will catch Mickey and his gang pretty soon. But I hope no mice with Hanta virus were reported missing recently!

5 Comments:
For a second I was going to ask "why are you an expert in mouse droppings?" but then I remembered what you do. maybe this mouse will climb upon your face while you sleep and claw out your eyes! that would be horrible, I really hope that doesn't happen. I think you're pretty weird for even conjuring up the thought. yuck.
By
dan, At
6:19 PM
i had mice once. then i got death traps. now i don't have mice.
By
paducci, At
10:44 AM
No mice caught yet. I'm starting to think they found better fare elsewhere.
By
hkim, At
9:41 AM
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Social security benefits attorneys Wiley x eyewear Danville web advertising family vacations gulf shores eye laser surgery arkansas Mastercard and fleet Sex toys are popular Honeymoon lingerie Rca dash car in tvs
By
Anonymous, At
4:28 AM
Very nice site! Roulette strategy gratis d eyewear g video capturing card Snowtam decode pda bondage tit Tramadol prescription in el paso Edwardian engagement rings Hand painted dr scholl &aposs sandals Honda motorsport mesa az Lowest+wireless+plans
By
Anonymous, At
4:37 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home