Procrastinate, v.trans. To postpone till another day; to put off from day to day; to defer, delay
This is how the Oxford English Dictionary defines procrastinate. I think it should read: Hyunmi's reason for not having gone to the mouse house.
I haven't gone. I am a bad person. I say everyday that I will go, and I haven't. I hate that place, but once I get there it isn't bad. It's like going to eat Chinese food for dinner again for the umpteenth time only to find that you never really get sick of hot and sour soup or in my case, bridal showers. So I HAVE to visit my mice tomorrow. If I don't...well...nothing really will happen...See, in there lies the problem.
Ok, I have just made sure that Alex in my lab needs mice from me. If I don't go, neither one of us will ever graduate and what remains of our souls will surely perish. This means I have to go. But I had a good reason not to go today. I had to go lift weights and then go home to watch the rest of Sin City.
Tonight Mike and I dine on penne with homemade basil-mint pesto with summer vegetables and homemade rosemary tofu/turkey meatballs. A nice bottle of white, some Sin City, and of course a pickle or two, makes for an excellent end to a non-mouse house day.
I haven't gone. I am a bad person. I say everyday that I will go, and I haven't. I hate that place, but once I get there it isn't bad. It's like going to eat Chinese food for dinner again for the umpteenth time only to find that you never really get sick of hot and sour soup or in my case, bridal showers. So I HAVE to visit my mice tomorrow. If I don't...well...nothing really will happen...See, in there lies the problem.
Ok, I have just made sure that Alex in my lab needs mice from me. If I don't go, neither one of us will ever graduate and what remains of our souls will surely perish. This means I have to go. But I had a good reason not to go today. I had to go lift weights and then go home to watch the rest of Sin City.
Tonight Mike and I dine on penne with homemade basil-mint pesto with summer vegetables and homemade rosemary tofu/turkey meatballs. A nice bottle of white, some Sin City, and of course a pickle or two, makes for an excellent end to a non-mouse house day.

2 Comments:
This is very interesting site... Lp forex surveillance software and macintosh latino sex site Effects of statins on coenzyme q10
By
Anonymous, At
8:07 PM
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it oldsmobile complimentary cassette Milf denial 1983 porsche 911sc parts and maintainance Host web domain Advance+payday Webhost automation limited offers 659 domain registrations Web+hosting+window+server Machine remover hair laser Junior special occasion dress Seat covers sheepskin Cheap waterbed sheets Car cd changers sherwood
By
Anonymous, At
4:17 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home