I have no legs
All I can say is that my legs are broken. The "Definitions" class Mike and I go to at Equinox is awesome and as a result of all the squats, lunges, and the plie-esque repetitions we do with weights, my legs are somewhat immobile. I love it. The instructor is great and she teaches a bunch of other classes (Powerstrike being one I think I want to take, but I have a serious coordination problem, so we'll see).
By combining this class, a regular lifting schedule, cardio 4 times a week and yoga once a week, Mike and I will be machines! Maybe not a machine since I have taken to eating more chocolate, but definitely in better shape. Oh yeah, and my newest enemy is the Versa Climber. I attack this machine with all the energy in my body. Josh informed me that this machine was in Rocky 4. Well, if Rocky did this to get ripped, then hopefully I can look like him after a few months of Versa Climbing training. I can hear "Eye of the Tiger" everytime I approach the machine.
By combining this class, a regular lifting schedule, cardio 4 times a week and yoga once a week, Mike and I will be machines! Maybe not a machine since I have taken to eating more chocolate, but definitely in better shape. Oh yeah, and my newest enemy is the Versa Climber. I attack this machine with all the energy in my body. Josh informed me that this machine was in Rocky 4. Well, if Rocky did this to get ripped, then hopefully I can look like him after a few months of Versa Climbing training. I can hear "Eye of the Tiger" everytime I approach the machine.

2 Comments:
If the Versa Climber was in Rocky Four, it was probably the Russian dude that was using it. We better watch out, we might turn into evil Soviets if we get too good at the Versa Climber.
By
Michael Halas, At
9:01 PM
yeah, rocky was using logs and rocks and didn't have fancy equinox equipment...that was IVAN DRAGO
mmm...chocolate.
i will break you.
By
paducci, At
10:07 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home