Random Musing and Adventures

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Strike is over

It's over! I am so excited. But I already paid the 50 bucks extra for shipping of all my holiday gifts in fear that I would not be able to go Christmas shopping. Anyway, I will use Friday to do all the errands I wasn't able to do this week. Whoo Hoo! I have all sorts of NYC plans!

Completely off topic, but I was asked three times today by three different people if "everything is okay." It turns out that I am dressed so poorly today that people think I must be depressed and have given up on my public appearance. It's the Addidas track pants I'm wearing with a fitted black shirt that makes me look all out of sorts. Also, I'm wearing the pants like "mom pants" which makes me look like I have a torso the size of a small child and hips wider than a hippo. But I like wearing my pants that high. It's really comfortable.

3 Comments:

  • Yeah.. I know what that's like. One time my dad came over to drop some things off and I was in the middle of studying for a biochem exam in the library. I was wearing sweatpants and sneakers, and he grilled me for about 5 minutes about whether I was ok.

    I don't think my parents have ever seen me in sneakers.

    By Blogger anna, At 10:06 PM  

  • nice pants

    By Blogger paducci, At 7:46 PM  

  • I'm not sure I needed this miagery, right now. At the moment, by the way, I am wearing a unitard and a mask.

    By Blogger dan, At 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home