Random Musing and Adventures

Friday, December 16, 2005

Parties galore!

There are so many holiday parties going on that I have a hard time working. Poor me. Wednesday night was the fancy Dermatology Dept. party. Normally the party is held at the restaurant, Terrace in the Sky. It is a fantastic event. Unfortunately for us, this year it was held at the Columbia/Princeton Club. It was a lot of fun, but not the same as previous years. I did dance my one dance with Katie to Like a Prayer my favorite Madonna song. (Speaking of Madonna songs, everytime I hear La Isla Bonita, I think she is saying, "Last night I dreamt of some bagels.") Today was the Genetics Dept. party and man oh man, one glass of the famous "Polish Lightening Punch" and I am done for the day. Katie and I helped out by purchasing many paper products and cutting a strudel up and designing very lovely platters. It was nice to see the whole dept, though I chose to talk mainly with Josh and Katie. I am such a social butterfly. Next week is Mike's company party at the Rainbow Room. Now we have a lab happy hour with Ming's famous spring rolls and beer. Ah...what a great work day.

2 Comments:

  • when i hear sophie b hawkin's "as i lay me down" i hear the backup singers saying "you like tacos!!!!"

    hahahha... sophie and madonna should get together and sing more about food cravings.

    By Blogger wonmi, At 4:01 PM  

  • i know! i always hear "you like tacos too." I also think of purple skittles.

    By Blogger hkim, At 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home