Sick & tired of being sick & tired
This stinks. I hate being sick. This has not been a good month for me. Between two colds and a 3 week migrane, I have deemed this the worst month ever. [Incidently, Columbia has a Headache Center! How strange. I have an appt. here. Hopefully they can pick at my brain.] Because of this cold, I don't think I can run tomorrow's 4 mile run. Loser...Maybe I will run anyway. After all, it really can't be worse than the last race where I had to run to a porta-potty at the end.
Anyway, if anyone has good sick movie/reading suggestions or wants to give me company, I will be going home in a bit and coming back to work at 5pm. Come keep me company!
Anyway, if anyone has good sick movie/reading suggestions or wants to give me company, I will be going home in a bit and coming back to work at 5pm. Come keep me company!

6 Comments:
I think rats got me sick too! I highly recommend the Royal Tenebaums, which I have at home. It always cheers me up. As you are sitting literally a foot behind me, I probably could have told you that in person.
By
Katie, At
11:31 AM
hyunmi, i would come visit you, but i have to watch olympic hockey at joel's house. i have to; beer will be involved.
in other news, when you return to lab you will have oatmeal cookies waiting for you! if that won't make you feel better, i don't know what will!
rest up little hyunmi, or you won't grow big and strong.
By
josh, At
2:11 PM
Yeah! How else am I suppose to grow bigger than a daisy? Or punch one while kicking the other?!
Thanks for the cookies.
By
hkim, At
2:11 PM
imagine i say pleasant and humorous things to make you chuckle and show you i care about your condition and you as a person. you have to imagine this because i can't actually think of anything to say, except that i hope you feel better and you oughtn't be running 4 mile races anyway, cos your legs'll fall OFF.
next week i want to swing by your lab to set things on fire, and also to get burritos. :o)
By
dan, At
6:12 PM
hanta virus
By
paducci, At
9:55 PM
This is very interesting site... » » »
By
Anonymous, At
12:04 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home