Like Your Face
This article in NYTimes today was really interesting, but more interesting was taking the Face Tests. Katie and I both took the tests and considering I always thought I was terrible at recognizing faces (I am, however, excellent with remembering names), I did fairly well. The test also contributes to a research study conducted by the University College London. Give it a whirl and help research while at it.

3 Comments:
Oooh, I got a 100% on the famous faces and a 96% on the old faces test. I wish I was this good back in school.
By
dan, At
9:40 PM
i got 96% on famous faces (i didn't recognize patrick stewart!), only after it eliminated the people i didn't know: margaret thatcher, tony blair, and condaleeza rize (sp?).
i got 88% on the old faces. it's trickier than i thought...
By
josh, At
10:13 AM
This is very interesting site... compare pilates reformer and performer Holistic healing hair loss upskirt
By
Anonymous, At
1:35 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home