I want to believe
I don't know if you have heard about the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but if you haven't you definitely should. This makes so many scientists I know so happy. It's hysterical, but true. After all, he does state all the scientific evidence supporting the existence and power of His Noodleness. And it has the backing of soooo many PhDs. How many creation theories you know have the support of that many accomplished scientist? And of course, any belief system that recognizes pirates and the key role they play in the development of our biology, ecology and society receives my upmost respect. For an overview of the FSM and its influence on our society check it out here.
Oh yeah, I went to the mouse house. Nothing like three hours at the mouse house.
Oh yeah, I went to the mouse house. Nothing like three hours at the mouse house.

4 Comments:
The FSM and the IPUshould get it on.
By
paducci, At
9:57 AM
I am still a firm believer that world is a flat disc resting upon the shells of giant turtles floating through space, and these turtles, with vast and mind-boggling telekinetic powers, control everything, from evolution to how popcorn pops.
That's the word.
By
dan, At
3:03 PM
Mein Gott, ein Nudelmonster! (http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzkultur/0,1518,370849,00.html)
By
dan, At
1:12 PM
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it 2003 toyota corolla accessories Upgrade 2003 toyota celica gt suspension Liposuction before and after chicago
By
Anonymous, At
2:24 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home