Random Musing and Adventures

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Me, a Japanese cartoon?

We recently got our wedding photos back. Many of them were great and so we were really pleased with the end product. Never in you life will you see so many pictures of yourself than in your wedding pictures and being a non-photogenic person, it can be tough to look at all of them. We were going through them, trying to decide which ones we wanted printed and hung up. That's when Mike started saying, "I don't like that one...You can't even see your face." This was applied to about 40% of the pictures. And no, it wasn't because I had my head turned or something like that. It was because my face scrunches up to nothing when I laugh or smile. Then I realized, "Hey, I vaguely resemble a Japanese anime character (sans enhanced chest)." Then I compared my "laughing face" to a representation of a Japanese cartoon character (complements of Strong Bad's creativity) and this is what I found:

I DO resemble a Japanese cartoon (at least one inspired by Strong Bad)! Perhaps the ummm, ethnic face, is where the artists get their inspiration. Look at that! Maybe, just maybe, I could be someone's muse. For other cartoon pics from the wedding check out Mike's site. (He has some pretty nice human pictures too.)

3 Comments:

  • you could maybe join a show where your face disappears...

    By Blogger paducci, At 11:12 AM  

  • Vijay, there is no need for slander and un-provoked insults. Just because you are upset that being married will make it harder for you to woo me doesn't mean that you have to be a sour puss. Honestly, where is your home training?!

    By Blogger hkim, At 1:48 PM  

  • excellent use of blog graphic, Mrs Dissappearing Face.

    By Blogger dan, At 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home