New Pornographers
Last night Mike and I went to see the New Pornographers at Webster Hall. We got there really early and so we were able to grab seats along the side of the main floor. The show was great (The Immaculate Machine and Destroyer opened) and was sold out. That Neko sure is purdy. A great night but a bad end. I really wanted to go back to lab but I left my keys in lab. And at 1am, my chances of someone being around were pretty slim. This put me in a pretty foul mood. Oh well, at least I saw an awesome show. I wish it would stop raining. I like the overcast, I just want it to stop raining.

2 Comments:
your face is overcast
By
paducci, At
9:40 PM
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Gmc envoy suv 14 inch band saw tires http://www.dvd-movie-player-1.info/reviewscompactdigitalcamera.html http://www.american-airlines-5.info/camping_out_thanksgiving_recipes.html http://www.maternity-clothes-5.info/diovan-and-erectile-dysfunction.html Ford capri 28 i tfac vinyl pants St croix river boating Where are memory card in cpus Sexy college woman with tight sweat pants Business financial services insurance consulting Lebsian orgy free video gmc sierra c3 Possible hiking
By
Anonymous, At
3:51 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home