Tasting Panel- My future career
I am so excited. Trader Joe's in NYC?! Read the article. One day I will be like Ms. Lori Latta. This, without a doubt, is my destiny. This news just made my day. I may have to move to Union Square... instead, I will write them a letter about the advantages of Washington Heights. It's an official count down to March 17th.

3 Comments:
you're right, she does have a cool job. but the tasting panel is cooler: you just eat.
i have never heard of trader joe's. perhaps if they were in a better location i might visit them. but alas, they are inconveniently located.
besides, they are competing with st patrick's day.
By
josh, At
10:43 AM
Oh baby, I'll be stocking up on Two Buck Chuck, easily the best product at Trader Joe's.
By
Katie, At
11:07 AM
Correction, Katie. I believe it is now Three Buck Chuck. Still, a great deal. I have however found a new wine that I really like and it's only 10bucks a bottle. So in the meantime, I will continue to drinkt that.
By
hkim, At
11:24 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home