CA
Greetings from the West Coast. I flew out here on Wednesday for Alison's wedding (which is on Saturday) and decided to spend some time with Melissa, Kelvin and Abigail. Their house in Pasadena is fantastic and I have been consuming so much fruit (mostly nectarines from Melissa's tree). It's super relaxing and great to spend time with them. I even got up this morning to go for a run (all around CalTech), intending to do about 10 miles. Well, I guess sitting on the plane for 6 hours was bad for my hips because I couldn't make it past 4. Other plans? Well, I hope to go to In and Out for burgers (I love that place) with Mike (who flies out on Friday) and a little shopping. Man, I always forget how things are so different out here. It's beautiful, but the highways are gi-normous! It's really amazing to see the mountains from Melissa's street. That is something you can't get in NYC.
That's about it. Oh. I saw a rat fight while waiting at 3am for the Super Shuttle. There were about 15 rats all huddled by the garbage put out on the street by Cafe Mozart. They seemed to really like the Jetta there and kept running over the hood and I heard lots of squealing from under the car. They never left the vicinity of the car. I have marked that spot a bad parking spot and will never let visitors park there.
Sorry for the randomness of the post. I think the nectarines are getting to me.
That's about it. Oh. I saw a rat fight while waiting at 3am for the Super Shuttle. There were about 15 rats all huddled by the garbage put out on the street by Cafe Mozart. They seemed to really like the Jetta there and kept running over the hood and I heard lots of squealing from under the car. They never left the vicinity of the car. I have marked that spot a bad parking spot and will never let visitors park there.
Sorry for the randomness of the post. I think the nectarines are getting to me.

4 Comments:
fruit is often known to induce feelings of euphoria.
By
josh, At
8:42 AM
You're on the west Coast? Well I guess that makes it easier to decide if I should call you about going to see Women on the Verge of Nervous Breakdown. :o) Which I shouldn't be going to see anyway cos I am, at thie very moment (or, a moment ago and a moment hence) working.
By
dan, At
6:35 PM
la is a nice place to visit, but i don't ever want to live there. nectarines are grand. rats.
By
paducci, At
6:36 PM
Ugh, rats...
He would have never have gotten past the rats. He hates them, scared to death of them.
By
hkim, At
1:02 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home