3 animals, 5 crazies, 1 long night
Peter Lugers was a success! Not only was I able to eat, but I ate bacon (their bacon is truly phenomenal!), lamb chops, and porterhouse steak (medium rare- the rarer the better.). Josh, YiLin, Virginia, Mike and I savored this feast with a good bottle of red and capped it off with apple strudel and key lime pie (with a side of schlag of course). The meal was so good that when you looked at the table, you could see your dinner partners with their eyes closed, slowly taking in the beauty of the meal. Excellent. Best of all, the price wasn't as bad as expected.
The train ride home was the ride of rotating crazies. Never before have I had a string of, um, unique individuals on board. A total of 5 strange riders, ranging from a man with extremely poor hygiene to a man with the shakes accompanied with grunts, squeals, and the Bronx cheer (or raspberries depending where you're from) rode all the way home with us. It's been a long day and I start the day tomorrow with lab and reading. Fun! Thank God for animals and schlag.
The train ride home was the ride of rotating crazies. Never before have I had a string of, um, unique individuals on board. A total of 5 strange riders, ranging from a man with extremely poor hygiene to a man with the shakes accompanied with grunts, squeals, and the Bronx cheer (or raspberries depending where you're from) rode all the way home with us. It's been a long day and I start the day tomorrow with lab and reading. Fun! Thank God for animals and schlag.

4 Comments:
The more animals the better, that's what I say. I almost forgot how good their bacon is. But then, it's a good thing I reminded myself, isn't it?
Thanks for coming out last night. You and Mike made it a very successful adventure.
By
josh, At
9:42 AM
Looking for information and found it at this great site... catherine bashur american community school Router broadband
By
Anonymous, At
10:54 PM
best regards, nice info Professional virus scan Ge alarm system manuals 1basketball bets Craftsman interior design pfizer bextra idaho celebrex claims Asbestos mesothelioma lawsuit washington
By
Anonymous, At
6:03 PM
What a great site » » »
By
Anonymous, At
8:08 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home